Scurry County School FCU was established in 1954 by the educators
of Scurry County to help other educators with their savings and loan needs. As time went on the membership field was expanded
to include employees of the city, county, Cogdell hospital, and Western Texas College.
Their idea was to
charge just enough interest on loans to pay a decent rate of dividends on their savings accounts. We still use this philosophy
today. Our motto is "For Service, Not For Profit" and we try to give the best service we can.
our credit union is staffed by:
Jackie Smith - Bookkeeper
Bonnie Stokes - Insurance/Title Clerk
Reyes - Loan Officer
The Credit Union Board of Directors:
Malcolm Crawford - President
Judy Moss, Tammy Wesson, Ralph Ramon, Ann Everett
Each member is
elected to a two-year term.